WORKSHOP PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
Today, any company willing to communicate its commercial activity needs to stand out itself with images to transmit their products strengths from the competition and visually empower them vis-à-vis its clients.
With this Product Photography course you will be learning about the ultimate photography techniques for product, from the photography set to studio lighting, through the product retouching and editing workflow with the Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop tools.
On DAY 1 you will be able to put into practice your product photography learning with Juanjo Sobrino. Do not forget your camera and you will be able to photograph glasses, bags… in the studio set. The best images of the students will be chosen for retouching on DAY 2 with Dani Carrasco. Please bring your computer and learn step by step the set-up for the later image export to the internet or brochures.
DAY 1-Photography with Juanjo Sobrino
1. Introduction: Product Photography
2. Studio set for product photography. Photo-Shooting Tables in today’s market place
3. Light applied to the product in studio Handheld Photometer vs. Camera PhotometerContinuous light vs FlashlightQuality and direction
4. How to Modulate Light: Resources of the Professional Photographer
5. Light modifiers: beauty, umbrella and softbox
16:00 – 18:00
6. Product photography internship in studio
DAY 2-Retouching with Dani Carrasco
1. RAW development
2. Optimisation of the image in Photoshop
3. Editing techniques
4. Export for internet and brochures